Monday, June 1, 2009

Apparently Miss A had a birthday...

Nothing like a birthday on a weekend so that presents can be opened first thing in the morning!

Birthday Breakfast is a tradition at our house.
Waffles topped with ice cream and all the toppings!


I designed cupcake sleeves for Allie's cupcakes! I didn't want to pay for them (pricey!) and I couldn't find a template so it was a bit of work but totally worth it!


Allie designed and helped decorate these cupcakes - she is so artistic and creative!


I am so proud of my amazing girl. She is SUCH a wonderful person. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She amazes me all the time with her maturity, sensitivity, and great attitude. She is 11 this year..........I can't wait to see what she accomplishes. LOVE HER ! ! ! ! !

3 comments:

Becca said...

LOVE her too! Her hair is so long and 11--crap--that happened fast! Happy Birthday Allie. You did a great job on those cupcakes!

Candice Carter said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Happy Birthday Allie!!!!

klt9976 said...

Can't wait for you all get out here!