Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sista!


Yesterday was my little sister's B-Day. Can I simply say that she is one of my very best friends and likely one of the most fantabulous people on the planet? She is a stellar example of how to live life with energy - the girl knows how to have fun. She is a terrific Mom and a wonderful human being. The world is truly a better place because she is in it. I can't express in words how much I love spending time with her. In my dream life we would live next door to each other and have a grown-up girl sleepover at least once a month! Thanks B - for being a great example to me! Love You!

*Do I earn any points for having neglected a b-day phone call with this extra special blog entry?

3 comments:

Becca said...

Your sister sounds very wonderful and fabulous! I think I want to be just like her;-) And if I were her I would love the idea of next door neighbors--especially the grown up sleepovers part. (I also think that I would not be mad about being neglected--she know's how busy you are!)

Becca said...

If I were her, I would also thank you for posting that extra special picture!

Leslie said...

Just found your blog from your link on facebook. Love it!