Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Did I Do Today?

-Woke up at 6:30 to get the kids ready and out the door by 7:20
-Made 10 PTA posters for the Reflections Program to advertise an upcoming open house that I am in charge of
-Strategically placed said posters around the school
-Could not leave the school due to a fire drill that forced me and Z outside for 20 mins
-Went to the gym
-Made some returns to Target
-Met with my counterpart and planned two months of cub scout den meetings
-Homework with kids
-Piano practicing with kids
-Coached A's soccer team
-Coached N's soccer team
-Went to Back to School Night

(oh yeah, and made breakfast, scoured the kitchen, packed lunches, entertained Z, made more lunches, entertained Z some more, moped the floors, did a few loads of laundry, made dinner, put kids to bed......)

WHEW! Maybe I will run for V.P. of the United States in my spare time!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

i'd vote for you ;)

DeLaina said...

You would TOTALLY have my vote, and I'm sure Matt would dig it!

Becca said...

You have my vote any day of the week. But don't you want to be VP of something less stressful--like maybe the rabbit's foot club? That way you'd have more time for oh, I don't know...Reflections.
Which reminds me, I think I need to talk to you about your open house and posters because now I am feeling like a slacker!

Chris said...

I am sure you would make an awesome vp, I am amazed at your many accomplishments. :-)

the speers said...

oh my gosh, you're so cute! I love your blog! Talk about super-mom-- I didn't know you were a scout leader, too! I was in scouts in AZ--gotta love it! :D

Allie said...

Geez, I'm worn out just reading about your day! I loved doing the Reflections contest when I was growing up!